Friday, September 17, 2010

Buying a computer, lend a hand!?

Hi, I am supposed to be buying a computer for work. Unfortunately I don't really know what I am looking for, I tried to build one on Dell, but I done up confusing myself. So if anyone has a minute and could relieve me out, I'd be very grateful

The requirement I necessitate are:

3GHz processor,

512 MB RAM, 80 Gig hard drive

56K Modem,

1000 mbps Ethernet nerwork card,

and a 250 MB Zip or Flash drive.



Thanks!

Buying a computer, lend a hand!?

My suggestion would be to build one, but I'm not sure of your computer expertise.



If you are looking for a system, later there are some relatively cheap systems that fit your wants: see link below.



The merely thing is that a Zip Drive is not going to come standard near almost any modern system so you'll need to buy one. They are relatively inexpensive though and any local computer shop could flog you one as well as install it.
Look at www.motherboardsdirect.com and/or phone call and ask for Joey at 847-487-8171 and he will customize a computer system for you with adjectives high talent parts. Tell him Bob sent you.
Definitely get a bigger frozen drive (the biggest you can) and more RAM, (2 gig)
Look, particular elements you are detail not show any special purpose in wich you'll use your PC. Therefore every trade engrave is good (IBM, Dell, Mac e.t.c.) and resolute certainty for your last choice hold to be graphic card installed into PC. Graphic card near best performaces (speed, resolution, memory) will give you much possibilities to work near graphics. Therefore when you go to buy PC freshly ask for specifications and read about everything but full consideration aim to the characteristics of the pictographic card. Veradisca & Best Regards, Neven.


No comments:

Post a Comment