Friday, September 17, 2010

Can Final Cut Studio 2 run on the bright iMac or the Macbook Pro?

I want to buy the Final Cut Studio 2 , but I inevitability your recommendation on the system requirements. I similar to the new 24 inch iMac. I ruminate it will be good. But I also looked-for to go mobile for a thoroughly long time. Tell me what kind of Mac I should buy. The 15 inch next to 2 GB Ram with 128 Video Ram or the iMac.

Can Final Cut Studio 2 run on the bright iMac or the Macbook Pro?

I run final cut on my MacBook pro and hold no issues with it

And so do adjectives the Audio Video guys at my work.

the notebooks are damn powerful machines.

move about with the mobile factor and find the 15inch macbook pro





Answer for update:

it can handel after effects

i cant give you answer on CS3 do it just shipped out on July 2nd, 2007 thats too exotic for us to get that contained by

we still use CS2 and that works with out issue

The answers post by the user, for information lone, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment