Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I run Vista Ultimate 64bit on my Dell XPS 710 H2C?

I own a Dell XPS 710 H2C, and Just purchased the full version of Windows Vista Ultimate. Before I install it, I needed to check and see if I can install the 64bit version on my Dell XPS 710 H2C?

Can I run Vista Ultimate 64bit on my Dell XPS 710 H2C?

You should know how to. Just to make sure, you should run the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor, found on www.windowsvista.com. It should transmit you which Operating System would be best for you. Read everything that it tells you, as you might know how to read Also consider running Windows Vista Ultimate or something like that. Also, to run the 64 bit OS, you have need of to make sure you hold an AMD processor, if you have an intel, you requirement to return the 64 bit OS, and buy the 32 bit OS.



Happy computing!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment