Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I install Mac OS X on my Core 2 Duo Dell PC?

Is in attendance a bootcamp for windows base pcs to create the partition or some similar program?!

Can I install Mac OS X on my Core 2 Duo Dell PC?

Not legitimately. If you want to know if it is technically possible, though, check out the OSX86 project.
You need a Mac emulator, for Windows.
The single machines on the market at the moment that adopt both Windows XP and Mac OSx is the Macbook Pro series, apple is keeping their OSx restrictive to their machines. I haven't seen any other Windows base machines that will support the OS sorry.
it is possible to install mac osx on x86 pc's.There are many programs close to partition tricks that can create a partition but a seperate hdd would be just what the doctor ordered.There are many osx x86 websites my favorite is the osx x86 wiki(google it).It adjectives depends onthe hardware you have. Your core 2 duo will probable work but you will need to check for sure.in attendance are many guides to this and tested hardware, but mind insatlling osx natively is incredibly tricky.
I swear does anyone ever search on here? There are SOOO several questions asking this SAME THING!!



No. You can't officially do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment