Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone recount me what the best video editing system is? any mac or workstation?

I enjoy been editing for a while and am finally buying my own mechanism. Since I've used machines at work I'm not really sure what to buy myself. I just want to know what will produce element work that is also in a decent price. I enjoy looked at the 20'' imac and am considering it, but would still like some feedback.

Can anyone recount me what the best video editing system is? any mac or workstation?

The 20 iMac is a great model for editing video. It comes beside iMovieHD built-in and will support standard and hi-definition video from most cameras.



While 20 is a lot of eyeshade real estate, you can also expand that next to an extra screen if you desire, via a connection on the vertebrae.



Speaking of expanding, you can also upgrade to more full featured products close to Final Cut Express or FinalCut HD (what the pro's are using for many TV programs and some films).



One guidance is getting extra memory for the machine you ulimately purchase.
Many of the crucial motion picture industry use Mac for the end Quality of in attendance product, not to mention that many up until impressively recently srictly used Mac for special effects you see within all the Sci Fi movies.

Don
most but for nearly all studios use mac's, however you own to consider the software that you will be running on the imac as part of your conclusion

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment