Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can my Dell Optiplex GX110 own an Intel Pentium IV Processor or a processor better next Intel Pentium III?

I own a Dell Optiplex GX110. I would simply like to know whether I can upgrade my proessor from my Intel Pentium III 933MHz to anything better - preferably Intel Pentium IV.

I run Aida32 and all that it come up with be Dell Optiplex GX110 Motherboars

Can my Dell Optiplex GX110 own an Intel Pentium IV Processor or a processor better next Intel Pentium III?

You would have to replace the motherboard, CPU, and RAM. Probably easier to buy a unsullied computer
You are going to have to upgrade your motherboard as the PIII and P4s dont use alike socket. You also may have to achieve new memory as the trial motherboard may not support the old. You may be better sour getting a new computer adjectives together if that is an prospect.


No comments:

Post a Comment