Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can my PC run Guild Wars?

My PC's stats:



Windows XP

Intel Celeron 2.40 GHz

256 MB RAM

40 GB HD

Graphics card is an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller



I know adjectives of it is kind of a desperate setup, but the only article I was really concerned something like was the graphics card. If it isn't upright enough, what would be the minimum I stipulation to upgrade to?

Can my PC run Guild Wars?

no u need a better computer better strike, gc.,



min ram-- 512mb

min gc-- 64mb
1 GB runs guild wars smoothly plus your video card is insipid. Consider upgrading for better performance.





Carbonfrost Systems: Free Email Support To All



http://www.carbonfrost.com/
Guild Wars is man developed by ArenaNet, a subsidiary of NCsoft. Rather than have a continuous beta ArenaNet hold Beta weekends, where on earth pre-ordered players and invited friends are allowed to test the winter sport. This weekend was one such event and I be lucky enough to be invited along.

I hope the site can lend a hand u



http://www.gwgold.eu


No comments:

Post a Comment