Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I run Windows Vista on my Intel Celeron?

It's a 2.97 Ghz, next to a gig of Ram at PC2700. I want to put Vista on a alien Hard drive just so I can own a new computer without adjectives the extra crap I've already messed mine up with. Do I own enough firepower to run Vista at upright speeds?

Can I run Windows Vista on my Intel Celeron?

Go to the Windows Vista page and download the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor. It will examine your hardware and tell you if it will work. It will also confer recommendations on what desires to be upgraded for it to work. Here is the link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



There are 1 see sticks available. 2 gigs would work great with Vista.
sure, merely upgrade your ram to 4gb
Yes. But the more RAM the better.
next to only one see of ram i dont judge it will run very smoothly on any altered copy of vista. you should probably try to get a up to date computer with vista on it and a better processor and more run into

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment