Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I Upgrade my Aopen xcube EZ482 desktop??

Hi,



I bought my Aopen XCube just about three years ago it has a 2.8ghz intel processor an 512mb run into with a Nvidia FX5200 graphics card, I'm wondering If I'm competent to upgrade this to now or in the neighbourhood modern standards to play games an keep adjectives my music on. Can anyone tell me if its possible to upgrade this laptop as I can't find any info on google.



Thanks



Al

Can I Upgrade my Aopen xcube EZ482 desktop??

Yeah, Sorry no one have responded to you!



It is possible, you can get a up to date CPU, Memory, and Video card, hard drive...



You obligation to find out what it is though, download a program called CPU-Z, it will make clear to you your memory type, you cpu socket type, and I think it tell you if you have an AGP 8X slot or a PCI Express 16X.



My AIM is Triock1991. Shoot me a interrogate regarding Computers and i will serve you out.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment