Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I motivate window fron a different disk?

I own 2 computers both running windows xp. I would approaching to do a clean install on computer A . I do not enjoy the original disk for this computer but I do enjoy the activation code. Can I use the XP disk from computer B and just use the activation code from window A or will that disk only work on computer B?

Can I motivate window fron a different disk?

Not true adjectives the times. They have to be alike version on disc for the activation code, product push button, to work. You can not use a XP Pro CD to install beside an XP Home edition product key. OEM CD's will not work on non OEM product key.
shouldnt matter. xp disks are adjectives the same.its adjectives in the activation code.
Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment