Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I install indistinguishable Windows XP licence on a 2nd frozen drive on indistinguishable computer?

I only installed a clean second not easy drive in my computer. My computer also have the ability to boot to any hard drive at the posting.



Can I use like peas in a pod product key to install Windows XP on the 2nd easier said than done drive? I intended to use the second hard drive for MP3s and DVD's with the sole purpose. I wanted to know if anyone else have done this successfully and/or can give me any tips.

Can I install indistinguishable Windows XP licence on a 2nd frozen drive on indistinguishable computer?

That's pointless IMO. Why not format that 2nd HDD and rename it Media, Music or anything you want?
a short time ago plug in second complex drive to your PC.

existing windows will spot it and see ad superfluous drives (when you click on my computer, you will see additional local drive)

and you will know how to copy on it anything you want
Just format the 2nd drive and use this from within your existing book of Windows.. There is no need to install Windows twice!



If you want to you could do it and it would be ok.
Don't know why you would want to, but lawfully and technically you can. I would remove the first original HDD formerly I installed it on the second drive. Unless you put a full new install on the second HDD, Windows will not consent to you do certain things as far as profile copy if you just copied them over, so you will not be capable of make a tangible working HDD when you are done. Windows will not let you access some defining files to be able to copy them ! If you hold a Ghost program, that can ghost your HDD, and product a second working HDD, without have to do a full install...



Been there, done that...

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment