Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I play games beside my onboard video card?

Its a VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP onboard card, motherboard is ASUS A7V8X-LA aka Kelut-GL6E. I also enjoy 1.2gb RAM and an AMD Sempron 3000+ 2.0Ghz CPU. I wanna play games like Warrock, Counter-Strike, WoW, NFS, etc.

Also, what cards will work next to my motherboard under $100? I own an AGP Slot. ty

Can I play games beside my onboard video card?

This card right here should do it its nvidia agp 8x which is compatible with ur motherboard so ur worthy to go and play adjectives those almost flawlessly



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...
Nope onboard isnt cut to play games. A decent card you can bring back for under $100 is a ati 9800 pro.
no games on your built within, but zipzoomfly has an x1650pro for 94.99.
depends if your onboard graghics card meet the min specs for the game
You onboard graphics will agree to you play games but not heavy graphics team game. most on-board graphics or built-in graphics offer one and only up to 64mb or 128mb of Video RAM, some may even be less. it's virtuous enough for low resolution games but to play moral games you need to buy a clothed agp video card (pci-express if any) with at most minuscule 128mb or 256mb vram.


No comments:

Post a Comment