Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I convert my AGP Slot to put PCI-E Graphic Cards?

Hi, here is a cheap DirectX 10 Graphic card for sale surrounded by Malaysia. The problem is, I don't have a PCI-E slot. I solely have a AGP slot. Now I want to know is within such a thing to convert my AGP slot and put something surrounded by it to put my DirectX 10 Graphic card and where can I buy it within Malaysia?

Can I convert my AGP Slot to put PCI-E Graphic Cards?

you have to move your whole motherboard for that. you own to get a motherboard next to a pci-e slot. i dont live in malaysia so i wouldnt know where on earth you can get it from. but near has to be some sort of computer store in that for sure.
no u cant, pci ex cards are only for pci ex slot, agp cards are single for agp slot... there are no such as converter... so you hold to buy only agp cards...
You will own to upgrade your motherboard. Sorry!
Such an adapter does not exist, and is extremely difficult to manufacture due to the various differences between the two interfaces. The converter would also probably be considerably expensive.



Your best bet is to simply buy a new motherboard, equipped beside a PCI-E slot. They can be bought rather cheaply, but ensure to check that the motherboard is compatable near your other hardware, such as your processor, memory, power supply unit and optical/hard drives (IDE or SATA nouns to motherboard).



Alternatively, you could dish out a few extra bucks to purchase that graphics card in AGP form.



Not too sure where on earth you can buy hardware in Malaysia, although you could opt for an introduction instead.
No!!
No ``Genuine``Vista Ultimate will work on your pc.It's a prehistoric,good laptop for Windows XP.If you want a DirectX 10 card,you must upgrade at least your motherboard.Best solution is to buy a current pc.


No comments:

Post a Comment