Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I upgrade my Dell XPS 410 CPU? Over heat?

I hold a Dell XPS 410 with an Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 processor.



I want to buy the Quad core Q6600. They are indistinguishable LGA775 socket type.



If I replace my CPU will I need a more powerful lover unit within that CPU or should the orignial dell equipment keep that CPU as cool as the resourceful?

Can I upgrade my Dell XPS 410 CPU? Over heat?

All you need to do is buy a up to date CPU cooler

www.xoxide.com

get one that fits your socket.
Oh yes, plainly. Quad Cores run extremely hot. My advice would be to bring back the best CPU heatsink/fan you can buy. :)
If you go quad in attendance is a decent indiscriminate it will generate more heat. I guess the just way to know is to try it out and lift action the minute you see it bring too hot.
the new cpu will come beside a new heatsink, i believe their pretty much alike. The new intels hold very low power consumption thus creating smaller number heat.



If your worried in the order of heat you can other upgrade the cpu heatsink and fan, my personal favorite is the zalman 9700nt cpu cooler, i use it on my gaming build.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/bamatstar_30...

^^ my gaming build + what the zalman looks resembling

chair rental for barber

No comments:

Post a Comment