Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone please facilitate me find my dream computer?

Can someone please find me a surefire desktop?



Windows Vista Home Premium ad I really want the brand HP.



My Budget is $1000. Just the system not the monitor.



Ok.



I close to to play 128MB RAM games!! I like to travel for the extreme. && while I'm playing them I enjoy playing a small pane of an episode of Degrassi. Or listen to itunes.



I like to store movies, pictures, music, almost anything that take up space!! So I need closely!!



I enjoy working beside Photoshop and playing the Sims which both use up a lot of RAM.



Thanks much!! I'll endow with you 5 stars if the computer is really great.

Can anyone please facilitate me find my dream computer?

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/5274387...



here it is. if you want anything better than this can't help ya.
Visit Costco and look at the models within. For around $899, you will get an awesome concord. Aim for 2GB of RAM, but if the deal have only 1GB, consequently get more RAM latter.



Good luck and Happy Computing!
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...



TRY THIS LINK
www.alienware.com
You can build it within your budget and capture better results than if you buy any crappy brand computer. You can find a forum to help you if you focus you will have any trouble. If you choose to DIY newegg.com have the lowest component prices. You can also try tigerdirect.com. This is the best way to receive your money's worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment