Friday, September 17, 2010

Can any 1 back me answer this interrogate just about my desktop COMPAQ.?

hi, i hold a Compaq Presario SR5130NX PC/SR5110NX PC (one of those), and sometime i will turn it on and it will freeze on the COMPAQ screen (has 3 option at the bottom of that screen), can any 1 tell me y.

thanxs

Can any 1 back me answer this interrogate just about my desktop COMPAQ.?

If the system is freezing after the POST, but prior to loading Windows, this is usually due to a hardware error or conflict. It happen sometimes with my HP and is usually due to one of my USB ports person flakey. If I turn the computer off, disconnect the USB devices, afterwards reboot, the system boots up fine. I then a moment ago reconnect the USB devices and all is powerfully.



I am not sure, though, what may be causing the problem near your Compaq.



Good luck!
If you will list what the three option are, you will get better answers.



As far as why it's freezing up when you start it, within could be a number of reason...



a. Hardware Failure

b. Heat

c. Infected system
To go into bios, to walk into safe mode and to walk to a page with other choices for repairing your computer Last prearranged good configuration, Dos mode et. If its freezing up you obligation to go to any safe mode or the end one Bios will do you no good when that happen unless you want to check your systems tempurature and fan speeds or vary boot order and the close to


No comments:

Post a Comment