Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I increase the memory size from the BIOS setup?

The size of RAM is 512...but when I looked at the system information from the ctrl pannel...the memory size is solitary 448...what is wrong? can I increas the memory size from the bios setup/// and how do I do that?

thanks contained by advance.

Can I increase the memory size from the BIOS setup?

You enjoy 512 MB 64MB is used by the video card. you should fiscally add more run into.
That extra memory is being used by your integrated video card. Just buy another stick of knock against
The only channel to increase RAM is to install more RAM. The reason you see a touch less surrounded by sys info is because system reserves a little for itself for adjectives kinds of things such as caching, etc. The difference between 512 and 448 is nought to worry just about. Hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment