Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use my friends bureau mac cd within my mac?


Can I use my friends bureau mac cd within my mac?

The authority has already be addressed. Technically, you can install it. However, Office will try to check if anyone else on your local lattice is running it at the same time. If they are, it will see you off of any Office apps running. If your friend lives surrounded by another state, not a problem. If you two spend a lot of time beside your computers on the same local nouns network, it will be a problem.



Of course, it would be forbidden anyways.
Not legally
not really no, its not legally recognized to share that kind of cd unless it is a corporate edition or you enjoy been given a license that allows more than one personality to use the cd



if your friend bought a regular office mac cd it is not any of these, and is only reasonably allowed on one computer at a time, im sorry but you need to purchase your own copy
Well, technically it is licensed to 3 PCs within the same household, so travel buy a $100,000 home together so you can share a $150 software title.
IDK, but I think one can install it up to 5 Macs but I don't really know the specifics if it pertains solely to a home or office or basically to any Macs.


No comments:

Post a Comment