Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I reformat my computer after installing a exotic dvd writer and a contemporary firm drive?

I installed a clean dvd dl writer and a new (larger capacity) firm drive on my computer about a month ago. will be upgrading my RAM soon. I'd close to to reformat but will I need to temporarily reinstall the behind the times parts or can I just reformat as is?

Can I reformat my computer after installing a exotic dvd writer and a contemporary firm drive?

On a brand up to date hard drive beside NOTHING on it: SIMPLY install your OS (Operating System). Then install all your other software. I usually start next to software for my periferals (Camera, Printer, Scanner, etc.). Then BEFORE you put it on the net install adjectives your anti-malware progs (E.G.: Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, Anti-spam, Pop-up Blockers, etc.) If you put that nice new intricate drive on the net beside no protection it could be fried in 10 second flat in the right circumstances!



I hope this help. Good Luck!
you can reformat as it is..im sure, you would have to reinstal everything though when you reformat it
basically reinstall windows and choose format the drive ntfs...
You reformat next to the new hardware, including the different SRAM. However, since you have made a few change, if you are running Windows XP, you should probably let think sit for a few weeks before you money anything else or you could wind up beside the changes cause registration issues on XP.


No comments:

Post a Comment